Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

Jewellery Design - Design Breif

This was my design brief as part of my Technology learning today in Graphics.  We are learning to design for a purpose.

This is a picture of a task that we had to complete and we also had to choose someone to make it for and I mad it for my mum.I wrote down things and stuff she likes and things that she's good at.Also I wrote that i was writing it for my mum because I think she's special to me

This is pictures about what my mum likes. Each of them is a resemblance of my mothers likes. The KFC picture is because that is what she likes.

2 comments:

Miss Kyla said...

I am looking forward to seeing your end product and the beautiful design you create for your mum, Joe. Remember to always re-read your post to check that your sentences make sense. You're so quick to finish your work, but remember those little details that can make a big difference! Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I like the way you described what your mother likes and how it represents to your mother =)

By Kanye from Tamaki Primary

Post a Comment