Pages

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Honey Inspection

Hello everyone, This is my honey examination and I am telling you about what I have done. I had to Taste the honey the examine by tasting. And My results aren't so good on that test. There were three different flavours 1:Manuka is famous than all of the honeys in NZ right now2:Pohutakawa is acctully made from the tree (pohutakawa tree) 3:Clover is made from the flower clover and bees come to gather nectar. 4:mixed was just the honeys I stated combined.My favourite one is the Mixed one because It was sweet, yum and goey.

1 comments:

Peter said...

Greetings Teangauba-Joe, you have a good examine about honey. I love mixed honey too. I dont know what the pohutakawa tree. Can you tell us what the pohutakawa tree is, please? Also could you please tell us how bees make honey, please? Keep up the good work. :D

Post a Comment