Pages

Friday 16 May 2014

All about me 2014

Screen shot 2014-05-16 at 12.11.33 PM.png     HELLO/Kiora, My name is Joe that was named from my dad.My favorite colour is blue because it is light and and it reminds me of the sky.My best brother is phoenix.He’s a baby.My favorite sport is rugby because it helps me get more famous when i grow up.My inelegance are talking and drawing most times maths.My best friends is Daimai, Nemani, Metui, Maui ,Gary, Maui, Kenneth and Calais.Please leave a comment/feedback.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Joe. So nice to learn more about you. I wonder if you can get a friend to help you spot the missing capital letters. We have a cool Capital Rap you can learn which will help. Here is the link to the video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M9K5sLa-E0

Anonymous said...

I'm finished

Post a Comment