Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Celebrating Me and why is it important

Today for learning we did a task based on Celebrating Me and also it was based celebrating me with the whole class and also we had to do some kind of poster about what special so I took my time to make it and we just printed out a picture of us then we cut it out then we glued it onto the poster paper and we just had to go around writing down what makes them special.I am worthy for being celebrated because I have talents that other don't have and there is only one me because i'm special in my own way because I have potential and a kind and great heart that leads to a good education.Classmates described my strengths as Unique and funny, Tough, Special, Creative and Cool.It important to recognize the value in yourself because so you can be known and people will probably look up to you and say that they've been inspired.I feel happy because people have noticed me and gave me compliments and encouraging word and sentences that put me up.I' very sporty and helful when it comes to help people when there in deap help and I can be funny when It comes to jokes but there's this one friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment