Pages

Monday 28 November 2016

Who was I before and after Camp?

Who Was I Before And After Camp
Before Camp:
Before camp I was bored and tired and was miserable because all we done was work and work and we the only time we went out was on athletics day after it stopped raining.It got fun at some times and during the year Ms Kyla came back to TPS and everyone was happy.I attended to most sports meeting because I was happy that I get some time off work and instead we play sports like Rugby, Touch and softball.I was releived that I could go out to morning tea because I finished my work because I wanted to play basketball


After Camp:

After camp I was happy and wanted didn't want to leave because it was fun especially the Air rifles and archery.In the biggining of our first rotation our team (Team 1) was the first ones to be in archery.At first I was pretty nervous that I might get someone injured or most importantly myself.It was fun because I actully hit the target.I wanted to be the first one so I done it h&f.I didn't know It'll go that fast so I was amazed.I got more confiedent and It was more fun.After camp I became a new man and because I've become more confident towards activities that're dangerous and my help improved towards helping peers that I don't really hang with.


Here's A Picture that we done at camp
This was when we had fia fia night and Willie, Bruce, Fa'a, Metui and Myself done the high note challenge.It was a night when all of us have a get together and a day that we won't forget because we were going to leave the next day

0 comments:

Post a Comment