Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

CyberSmarts T1W5

WALT use our blogger settings and editing tools to post work that helps create a positive digital footprint and achieve our Kawa of Care goals.😢😢
  • When blogging it is important to remember to add a label and a walt also make it easy to read πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
  • On my own blog, I try really hard to always add a WALT and statements and examples and I be a little bit cheeky
  • Something I am going to try and remember to do in the future, when I post on my blog is to proof read the whole thing before publishing and also to make more sence in and to make paragraphs in it

1 comments:

Charlize said...

hello Teangauba-Joe
I like your blog post and what you learnt in your class. This blog post looks really interesting.How did you learn this work? keep up the great work.

Post a Comment